Hotels Terms & Conditions
- Accommodation bookings will be made as requested during the registration process.
- Accommodation will be allocated in order of receipt of bookings. The 2017 Tertiary ICT Conference and Icon Conference & Event Management Ltd, cannot guarantee your selected accommodation will be available. Alternative options will be provided should this occur.
- Room rates are quoted on a per room per night basis.
- Full payment of your account must be paid to the accommodation provider on check out.
- Check in time is from 3.00pm.
- Early check in: requires you reserve your accommodation from the previous night and pay for an additional night's accommodation.
- If you do not check in on the arrival date you have specified, the hotel will charge for the first night's accommodation and your reservation will be cancelled.
- Check out is 11.00am. Late check out is subject to availability and may incur a half day room charge.
- Extended Stay: if you wish to stay for an extended period, please book as much of your intended stay as is available on this site and indicate your preferred check-in and check-out dates in the Special Requirements field. Where possible, we will arrange an extension of your booking with the hotel on your behalf.
- All rates are quoted in New Zealand Dollars and include 15% Goods and Services Tax.
Delegates who intend to share a room should indicate the name of the person with whom they wish to share on the registration form.
Only ONE of the sharing delegates should submit the accommodation booking.
Changes to Accommodation
- Any changes to accommodation must be made in writing to Icon Conference and Event Management Ltd, NOT to the accommodation venue.
- Cancellations or amendments to bookings are to be advised to ICON by 4th August 2017 to avoid incurring a fee from the hotel. This includes no-shows.
- Your credit card will be used to GUARANTEE the accommodation booking.
- Cancellation within 30 days of the event may incur a fee equivalent to one night’s stay.
- Cancellations within 10 days may incur a cancellation fee equivalent to the full cost of accommodation.
- In the event of 'no show' or cancellation (as above) Icon Conference & Event Management will charge your credit card for any costs.